Organic Cilantro/ Coriander | Plant Care
Organic Cilantro/ Coriander
Latin: Coriandrum Sativum
Light: Plein soleil
Water: In well-drained soil, you should deep-water your Cilantro/Coriander on a regular basis.
- Most commonly used in Mexican and Asian dishes
- Use sparingly until you are used to the intensity of the flavour in your dishes
- Use sharp clean scissors to cut cilantro
- Cut your cilantro approximately 1/3 of the way down your plant.
- Cook with the top 1/3 you cut and the bottom will continue to grow new leaves
- Harvest weekly for continued growth